What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Thank You Member giveaway - D. allantostigma gemmae

• Thread starter bluemax
  • Start date

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
I recently realized that this species is kind of rare both in the wild and in the growing community. I've got a quantity of pygmy sundew gemmae and while I have plenty of plants I can't bring myself to just toss them in order to clear off my plants for new growth. Therefore, a giveaway is in order and in this case I offer them to other Thank You Members. I expect to have at least 2 portions of gemmae and maybe more. If you are a Thank You Member and are interested post your name below and be ready to supply your shipping address as these need to go within the next week. If there is a large amount of interest I will choose those to receive the gemmae in some fashion or other. 'Gotta think about that. Since I haven't harvested them yet I am unsure how many there will be. I will cover postage and ship within the US and I offer my apologies to my international friends.

I would be interested in the opportunity to "unburden" you of this. I just purchased the Thank You membership.

I would be interested in the opportunity to "unburden" you of this. I just purchased the Thank You membership.
Great! Please pm me your mailing address and I will get those out.

Thank you 😊 - PM sent

Thanks for your interest. This offer is now closed.

Super Happy Give-Away! :D

Thanks! Appreciate the info. I've been prepping to receive them. Is the info in the article consistent with what you do? I recognize the need to top dress with sand to keep the mosses out.

For me they grow pretty much like other sub/tropical Drosera. I would emphasize the need for additional humidity for the first month or so until the little plants are established.

Gemmae arrived today. Makes for a great gift; thank you!

Back