What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerraForums cup

:help:
Grrrrrrr!
Ok! I got all set up. And tried to sign back on two hours later to pick my drivers.

Now when I go to the "sign in to yahoo", type in my yahoo ID and password it sends me to a page:
"please verify password". I type in password and get sent to:
"join private group". I type in id 29604 and password paklostlastyear and get sent to:
"error message", there was a problem. You are already in this group error #127

What the :censor:

I tried six different times.

Would someone please tell me what the :censor: I have to do?

I would like to go out and play with you guys and gals but I have no patience with this kinda' bull :censor:

I'll look to see whats going on

You should not have to re-enter the league info at all. It should know that automatically when you log into Yahoo.

Go to Yahoo Fantasy Sports here: http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

If it promts you to login, do so. It should then list your racing league on the right of the screen. Simply click on your team name and it should take you to your team page where there will be no drivers. Click on select drivers for each group ( A B C) and then put an X in the box next to the STARTING driver you wish for this week.

Feel free to PM me any other questions you have :)

Hey wow!! We have 8 players already :D sweet

Are you nerds or cubic inches? Anyway try this.

Go to yahoo.com

Sign in with your yahoo id.

Look to the left you'll see Fntsy Sports It's the 3rd one on the list.

Click that. On the right of the page youshould see the Terraforums cup.

Ok! Ok!
I lost it.
Sorry!
My temper got the best of me.
I will sign up for rehab...anger management. :-))

Thanks VFT guy. That address you gave me worked. :hail:

Ozzy, I am cubic inches.

So who is Nerds?

Yay! Jan is playing! Cool! And after each race, we all meet at his place for a home cooked dinner and a spin the car! :D

No problem Lauderdale... I have been playing Fantasy Sports on Yahoo! for years so I am somewhat familliar with the system. :) Let me know if you have any other questions or problems.

Steve

NOTE: Yahoo! will undergo a site-wide system upgrade from this Thursday, February 15 at 10:00pm PST through Friday, February 16 at 4:00am PST. During that time, you will not be able to register for the game or make line-up changes to your Fantasy Auto Racing team.

Just saw this posted on the racing page.. Thought I'd forward it.

Steve

Sunday is the Daytona500. So if you haven't signed up you better hurry.

Also if you signed up and havent picked your drivers, you have until 5 mins before the race starts.

Last edited:
So how do we know how everyone did?

By tomorrow the points will be posted on the yahoo website.

When tony took out kurt, it really hurt me. I picked both of them and they were running 1st and 2nd.

Yeah I saw that. My guys didn't do too well either. The end was interesting.

heheheh I just checked my scores... Team Kokopelli is in the leeeead :rookwoot:

C'mon, Niki... Let's show 'em how to play this game :p

heheheh I just checked my scores... Team Kokopelli is in the leeeead :rookwoot:

C'mon, Niki... Let's show 'em how to play this game :p

Congrats Kat! I on the other hand did not do too well, but I'm no quitter!!!!

Congrats Kat! I on the other hand did not do too well, but I'm no quitter!!!!

Well, this race was sorta action packed. :p I am positive soon you will be in the lead because "GIRLZ RULE!":nana:

:banana2: :woot:

SCOOOOOORE! The gals beat the guys! ^5 to Kat!

Eat my dust! :D :p

Soooooooo...what was that about kicking PAK's butt??

One race means nothing. If tony hadn't taken out Kurt, I would be in the lead right now. They were running 1st and 2nd. Then they both wrecked. They were my top two drivers and that caused a big drop in my points.

Consider this like a little head start for the girls.

Yeah yeah yeah. And I'd be in the lead IF I hadn't broken a fingernail. :nana:

And I'd be waaaaay ahead if Mark Martin had been a half second faster and wussy Ward Burton had qualified. Bring in the violins.... :)

Back