What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage love affair w/ CPs!

Would you say that they require extra attention and care since they are a cultivar from Australia? Or should I just treat it the same as my regular VFT?

OH and is it okay to leave my VFT outside even at night, it kind of gets low 40s but never lower.

Put it outside in full sun and leave it there 24/7-365. I grow all of my VFTs outdoors year round. The only time I ever shelter them is if its going to rain heavily. They love the conditions here in San Jose, in fact they grow better here than they do in their native NC.

Good luck
Steve

:welcome: matey! hope you get more than a VFT :D

I do have a Nepenthes and it's doing fine. :}

But I really want a bical!

Welcome! I'm pretty new and I'm 15. Its great to see another high school grower. CP's are like a drug, I am so addicted.

Royal Reds don't require any kind of special care and they don't actually grow in Australia if thats what you meant.

Trust me, your title will have more truth when you get married. It really is a love affair when you have to sneak around...

I missed the Starcraft reference, too. I loved that game, and still occasionally play it from time to time.

xvart.

Hey Laxgoal!

You are so right, they are like a drug.

I happen to kill every type of plant other than my carnivores. XD

Back