What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teachers call me names now too

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, when a person is discussing suicide I would hardly call lack of friends the "core" problem...
I just figured that talking to people who had been dealing with serious depression too would help, since he says he's extremely depressed. I mean, really professional help would be the best, but a site like TAPIR is the next best thing.
I'm concerned about the mention of wanting to die. I personaly have attempted suicide and been in the hospital more than a couple times because of it. I'm worried about that part of Dino's post the most.
Either way, Dino did decide to give TAPIR a try.. I'll do my best to help him if he needs it there.. and he's being warmly welcomed by the other users as well

See people, see what happed when you told him to retaliate? Its not changed his life for the better now has it>

smile_o_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 01 2004,5:21)]See people, see what happed when you told him to retaliate? Its not changed his life for the better now has it>
uh, its because he did it in the wrong sort of way and in the WRONG PLACE at the WRONG TIME, with a TEACHER IN THE ROOM, and he attracted negative attention to himself.

it's pretty hard to do it in the right place at the right time... if you're alone, they'll just pound you to death (lol... maybe it's just me), etc.

First off i must say that kicking the back of his chair is not what i had in mind. I clearly posted what to do as it worked for me. It is not about getting in trouble, its about letting the other person know that THIS IS THE END OF YOUR CRAP and you will reap what you sew. If he had blasted the kid in the face he would still have gotten in trouble EXCEPT the other kid may not like that much and either 1) leave him alone, or 2) fight back, at which point they would have seen the other kid lash out as well.
Its gonna hurt either way but one hurt will heal, the other takes alot longer IF it does.

We (people on TF) can only offer various explanations, answers, advice, oppinions, etc..... It seems that we are running around in circles with the same people giving the same points of veiw and you don't listen to any of the advice sooooo...... I agree that perhaps another forum is where your soap opera posts should be for people equipped to handle drama of this magnitude. I don't mean to be insensitive if i am but suicide is for professionals and it makes for stress on what is supposed to be a fun forum for BS-ing about Cps and general plants or odd things whatever.

Take care
Joe

I really feel for ya man! I went through that whole thing in school as well from 3rd grade until I eventually quit school because of it. The best advice I can give you is to change schools or even leave school and get your GED and get on with your adult life and leave those loosers in your dust. You can do whatever you want, even without the magical diploma. Take it upon yourself to learn trades that interest you and find or create a job for yourself.

On my last day of school (the day I decided would be my last) I stomped my main protagonist nearly to the point of unconsciousness during art class. This was after he announced he was going to paint my hair, and then proceeded to do so (this was his icing on the cake of 4 years harrasment). It wasn't a good thing to do, but It felt good during and after! It was very liberating.

But I'm not trying to promote violence... My advice is to change schools or get the GED before it must come to that.

call me a bunny-hugging hippie, but didn't i tell you violance never solves anything? look what you did- it was violant, and now the only person hurt is you.

suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem. dont think anyone cares about you? kill yourself and see what they say then (that was completely sarcastic BTW, i dont reccomend you kill yourself)

A change in schools can be a good thing. However, a fresh start without changes from within, will only allow the process to rekindle. AS Bonnie suggests, help is required. Help will also take a long time. It's a process to build up healthy self-esteem. Also, as my "bunny-hugging hippy" friend states, suicide is NOT the answer! There is no quick fix, but you can obtain temporary relief and long term help.

I agree maybe a change of school would be for the best.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (biggun110 @ Sep. 30 2004,7:09)]Hey,

I think it is because Dino feels appreciated here that he can tell his story. He might not be able to do so so easily in a new forum. The lack of friends seems to be the core issue and we all know how mean and lonely middle school can be. Here he feels among friends. Sometimes one just needs a place to speak the feelings as opposed to specific help from that place.

Bobby
Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

Your school is WAY out of line. So now the bullies can beat on you any time they want and get away with it, but you can't touch them without getting punished? That is such crap... I say beg your mom to homeschool you. She doesn't even have to DO the teaching.. she can sign you into one of the DVD/video programs where they send you tapes of the classes and the books and tests and stuff. That's how I've been doing it since kintergarden.

Great! Dino the crisis junkie is at it again. Stop using these Forums for your personal problems Dino. If you don't understand that you have been offered a way to vent and get help from Bonnie, then you aren't too smart. I am sorry Dino, but I do not feel sorry for you at all, and crying about everything "jist ain't helpin'". You are not the only one growing up who has run into these problems, and we had to deal with them too. Life got better as we got older. Same with you. Now stop posting this crap!

party-smiley-028.gif

where DO you get all those smileys finch? lol uhh... well I dun got many enemies at school but when they say some crap to ya, give em some of the same, preferably the kind that makes them shut up for a second before they get a smark remarkk back, and hit them again, and again, and again with these until they'll shut up forever. If that dun work then normally I wouldn't do this at school.. but give em some in the stomach. Not the face as this would be too obvious. and not too hard either. Then walk away.
note: please don't hold me responsible for any personal injuries, injuries of others, etc. Your choice to use violence on someone is based on your understanding of the person and the given problem.

i really agree with bugweed , even though i havn't had the balls to say it

mixed-smiley-002.gif
I hate to say it but it seems that bugweed might be correct.

sad-smiley-067.gif

Drostadude, I found the site by digging trough old posts at this site. Its so old now it [the post] may be gone . The frequency of my use of them fades and wanes at times, and very recently i didnt use it at all. I fnd them useful to convey emotions that wouldnt have been expressed elsewise.

The site is http://www.click-smilies.de/smilies_engl.html

I suggest its use for ages 16 and up
grinning-smiley-010.gif

yes

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Oct. 02 2004,11:09)]Great! Dino the crisis junkie is at it again. Stop using these Forums for your personal problems Dino. If you don't understand that you have been offered a way to vent and get help from Bonnie, then you aren't too smart. I am sorry Dino, but I do not feel sorry for you at all, and crying about everything "jist ain't helpin'". You are not the only one growing up who has run into these problems, and we had to deal with them too. Life got better as we got older. Same with you. Now stop posting this crap!
Fine, Im now forbidden to tell my friends about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back