What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Succulent forum with Trading Post

raccoon city

Supporter
Is there an online forum focused on succulents, with something similar to Terraforum's Trading Post?
I don't grow carnivorous plants anymore, and I'm looking to get some succulents though trade and giveaways.
Thanks!

There is a big group of people that focus on succulents on garden.org They don't do giveaways, but they trade, sell, and do group buys. Also, facebook groups might have something more along the lines that your looking for. [emoji3]

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

There is a big group of people that focus on succulents on garden.org They don't do giveaways, but they trade, sell, and do group buys. Also, facebook groups might have something more along the lines that your looking for.

Well I don't do Facebook, but I will check out garden.org
Thanks for the tip!

Well I don't do Facebook, but I will check out garden.org
Thanks for the tip!
Also, I'm not sure if your a reddit user but there is a decent group there also.

There is a cactus/succulent forum on GardenWeb -- http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cacti . No sales allowed but some trading does go on. Believe most of the trading is generally regulated to the Plant Trading forum on GardenWeb instead of the other, more plant specific forums on that site.

There is a cactus/succulent forum on GardenWeb -- http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cacti . No sales allowed but some trading does go on. Believe most of the trading is generally regulated to the Plant Trading forum on GardenWeb instead of the other, more plant specific forums on that site.

Since houzz took over gardenweb, traffic has significantly decreased. Most activity is more seed based. :)

Back