What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Some Sarracenia for Sale

• Thread starter Camden M
  • Start date
For sale are the plants pictured below:
‘Velvet’
FA258412-1241-4B4A-BE64-826BF3A2FBAA.jpeg86639909-ED41-4D2A-B30C-67A7EF7EAAA3.jpeg956015CA-3925-4F07-B454-7501C39A5180.jpeg
‘Judith Hindle’
image.jpg
$17 each for the ‘Velvet’ & $10 for the ‘Judith Hindle’
$10 Shipping; +$1.50 for each additional plant you buy.
I accept PayPal friends and family, Apple Pay, Venmo, & Zelle.
PM if Interested (tell me which one/s you want) or have any questions.
Very nice cultivar the S. ‘Velvet’ is, I link a pic of the mama.
228A86F2-6F67-485C-8E06-917E5302232F.jpeg

I'm a little late to the game. Did you get rid of all your plants? Just recently discovered this forum and signed up as more of a backup to Flytrapcare.com forum. Of course, the day you listed these I was in the Hospital recovering from Quintuple Bypass surgery.

Yes I did sell these all! I’ll see if I have some more Judith Hindle in the morning if you’re interested. Don’t have any Velvet left.

Yes I did sell these all! I’ll see if I have some more Judith Hindle in the morning if you’re interested. Don’t have any Velvet left.
That's fine. I figured they would be gone. If you have a JH I would definitely be interested. Even though I told the wife "No more until Spring!!"It's an early Spring!!

Back