What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds for trade

I have only 3 kinds of seeds for trade so not much of a trade.
The seeds I have are:
D.filformis ssp. filformis "NJ pine barrens" EDIT:100-200 seeds
Thank you HoustonHerp for trading me a nep for 100 seeds. I truly thank you.
Big mouth vft seeds 200-300

Typical vft seeds 200-300

I also have some vfts, sarrecenia, and neps for trade so if interested plz om me.

What are you looking for in trade? I would be interested in some of the VFT seeds.

Steve

Im looking for small or any size actually, cephs and neps, (as plants)

PMed you
Hope we can trade

Dude,why US only? I think you can mail seed overseas with no problem.

Cheers,

Joe

Joe,
Maybe he can mail the stuff no problem, but what about his part of the trade coming IN to the country? I don't think CF has all the proper paperwork to import plants stuff....

Im 12 so schloaty is rite. I dont hav the paper work to do all that.

I did not think you needed paperwork for seeds, as I have got seed for overseas many times.
However, I looked online and one site had this quote:

"Most countries allow importing seeds in small packets/small quantity without any restrictions. However, many countries may require a phytosanitary certificate for importing seeds, paricularly in bulk quantity and commercial planting uses, into their country. This document is issued by US Department of Agriculature for exporting, after the seeds inspected/passed here. We can apply this certificate, if requested, for your needs. The application fee, charged by USDA at $40.00 per shipment (regardless the items, quantity and packages in the shipment), will be added/charged to your seed order. You have to indicate this additional requirement in the comment section on your order form during the check-out process. We will do this phytosanitary certificate application service only for a minimum seed order of $100.00. Otherwise we will ship seeds without this document."
I looked on the APHIS site, and you need a phyto for any plant material,
so my bad.

Cheers,

Joe

Back