What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scotch bonnet pepper seeds

Hello,

Today I ran into a couple of people who were growing some epis in front of their house. I was asked to do an ID on a plant on their patio, and while there noticed a Scotch bonnet pepper with a lot of pods on it. What it looked like anyway, and another friend agreed when I slowed him the pods.
SBandunk3.jpg

The red pod is unknown, I think it came from a bush where they were growing upside down, probably some decorative pepper. Here are the seeds from both.
SBandunk4.jpg

Thought I might pass on a few if anyone is interested. SASE, I think would be the way to go.
Post if interested and I will get back to you. Say maybe six or seven people, ten seeds per, or something like that...

Last edited:
THe red one looks like a birds eye thai chili from what i can tell esp if it was pointing at the sky (upside down) but I am not pepper expert. Thai chilies look differnt though from what ive seen. some more chubby than others and some really long and thin.

Back