What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

say it aint so Willie!!

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
5 guys claimed it was for their own personal use, dropped it down to each person having well under a pound which can be a misdormienor, also it was all together so it didnt count as intent to sell(not to mention given who it was intent to sell was unlikely).

oh I know I was just making a statement about GA laws. A friend of mine got busted for intent when he had is personal in two bags. I wouldn;t think Willie was going to sell anywho. Why doe he need to sell when he is making the money from tours and promotion of biodiesel. Not to mention his appearance in The Dukes of Hazzard. He blazed up in is still there too LOL. Along with the govener! LOL Dang Willie just wanted to Parley.

The War on Drugs causes more damage than the the actual drugs. Not that I think even marijuana is good because I don't. I think it's bad stuff. But the war on drugs is a disaster. And I agree alcohol causes far more damage than marijuana. A study from the CDC said 75,000 Americans die every year because of alcohol and who knows how many rapes and beatings and just plain stupidity also happens. That might (emphasis on might) be a war worth fighting; not the counterproductive and corrupt War on Drugs and War on Terror.

SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND!!!! I had no idea! No one has ever died because of MJ. The part about MJ being a gateway drug makes me so angry! I have NEVER met anyone who tried MJ as their first drug. Everyone I know has had Alcohol before anything else. Josh is right about all the great things about MJ (well the pants don't sound so great lol), it seems like a no-brainer to legalize it.

If you don't like mj, fine. But don't spread lies about it. Bruce is a good example of that.

I really don't want this topic closed. We aren't promoting drug use and we aren't talking about smoking up. I think this is an important issue.

Clint from what I hear the hemp pants feel like denum just stronger. I could be wrong though. I have never seen nor owned a pair. I agree with bruse about the corrupt war on drugs. I will not touch the other part of his comment.
smile_n_32.gif
But the war on drugs is the biggest joke in the country. Heck do you guys know who the largest grower of MJ in the country is??

If you guessed the US government your correct. I have heard stories about the purple fields called cypris hill where they grow th stuff. Thats just what I heard. LOL And yes thats also the name of a rap group. I wasn;t trying to be funny. Again thats word of mouth talking too.

The federal marijuana farm is at my alma mater, the University of Mississippi, and I never heard it called Cypress Hill. Maybe they should name it Willie Nelson.

see thats what I get for listening to hearsay, I heard it was in Cali. LOL

Back