What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Savage Garden, Growing CPs, and CPs of the World winner flytraplady5 $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
VERY used copies of Carnivorous Plants of the World by James and Patricia Pietropaolo. Full of outdated information and controversial comments! Don't blame me for supporting them, I got it when I was a six year-old. 12 years old.

Very used copy of The Savage Garden by Peter D'Amato. I guess... four years old.

Both have some chew marks from a Yorkshire Terrier. No charge extra for those.

I saved the best for last. Growing Carnivorous Plants by Barry Rice. It's almost new and I got it whenever it came out.... so I guess one year old or so. Almost like new. I have misplaced the dust jacket, but I know it's in the house somewhere. I took it off because I find dust jackets annoying. I will look and edit my post when it's found. If I can't find it, then sorry.

Buyer pays shipping... I will weigh them and calculate it out later tonight. If it's more than $9, I will ship flat rate to save you some money. This is ideal for someone who doesn't want to buy new books because they're on a budget, wants to learn, and doesn't mine two ugly books. I'm serious when I say that Carnivorous Plants of the World is seriously outdated, so take it with a grain of salt, newbies who may bid. If any of you happen to feel guilty for purchase Carnivorous Plants of the World, rest assured the money is going to people who actively fight against the author(s) of that book, and if you're STILL guilty, then I can just say it's a freebie and not part of the actual auction.... but it is :)

I will ship them once I receive the cash (prefered), money order, and if I absolutely have to we can use paypal (Rather not...) and NASC receives it's money. No checks for me. Since this is not a living object, I'm willing to ship it slower service to save you money. I've never actually used anything but priority mail, so you'll have to tell me what to do :)

Lets start the bidding at $10. New, the retail value is 65 for The Savage Garden and Growing Carnivorous Plants. I did not add Carnivorous Plants of the World that that figure because I couldn't find it, don't even know if you can get it new, and because you shouldn't buy a new one unless you're six anyway!

$10

$15.
I already have all 3 but this would make a gr8 gift to my grandson who has been raised around carnivorous plants and is jest learning to read.

$16.00

It would make a great gift! I couldn't find the dust jacket, unfortunately.

The combined weight is six pounds. If flat rate is cheaper, I'lll ship that way. If normal Priority Mail is cheaper, I'll send that way.

Pics:

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

DSC03987.jpg

DSC03988.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

Media Mail is an option although it's slow. It can take up to two weeks but it's the most economical way to send books. Leave the package open for inspection when you take it to the PO. They've gotten very strict in enforcing what gets sent. Too many people abusing the system and sending non-media items. They may even reject books if they have inscriptions in them.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment received, I'll ship it out ASAP.

Clint and i are communicating about this. i think he has already shipped them

Books arrived exactly as described.
Thanx for offering them Clint.
LMO

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back