What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saugatuck Dune Rides Gift Certificate Package winner droseraguy $6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a gift certificate for 2 Adults to take a ride on a dune buggy through the sand dunes at Saugatuck Dune Rides in Saugatuck, MI. These sand dunes are protected dunes that have been owned by my family for the past 27 years. These sand dunes are located about a mile from the shores of Lake Michigan. It is a 35-40 minute ride through the sand dunes. We make 3 stops; two are informational/educational telling some of the history of the dunes and the third stop we make is on top of one of the tallest dunes where you can get off and walk around, taking pictures and taking in the view. We also go through a wooded area so you can see what the dunes used to look like before they were clear cut. You will also learn about the buried city of Singapore that existed back in the late 1800's. We do go up and down some pretty good size hills so this is not only an educational tour. It is something that you will remember for a long time and tell all your friends and family about. Also with this gift certificate you will receive a small dune related gift and an informational brochure on the town of Saugatuck. US Residents only please. Gift Certificate is valid until Sunday, October 19, 2008. Please check our website or call for hours of operation.

2004_pic_2_big.jpg

2007_pic_2_big.jpg

For more information you can PM me or visit our website at: www.saugatuckduneride.com

Starting Bid: $2

I will pay for shipping of this package.

Here are some more pictures that were taken out in our dunes:

View of Lake Michigan from the top of one of our dunes
2007_pic_1_big.jpg

Sunset on the Dunes
2006_pic_9_big.jpg

2005_pic_3_big.jpg

Remember, this auction is for a good cause!

I'll be up that way in Sept. Maybe I can swing by. I hope I can pass as an adult.

$4

$6 Not that I could either but we'll give it a shot.

If this auction gets over $10 I will throw in a sundew out of my mom's collection. :-D

LOL Good deal!

:0o: OH!!! Moms collection Huh!!!! I will do ya one even better if this auction gets over $15.00 Jen And I will even kick in a young Red Dragon VFT, ALONG WITH that sundew D. Kennealyii ... :-D

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Item has been paid for and GP_Princess contacted. Probably in my mailbox as we speak.

I'm assuming that it was in your mailbox

This item was reported to have been shipped over 2 weeks ago. I assume that if there was a problem with this item it would have been reported by now. So this auction will be closed. The receiver can contact me personally if there is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back