What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracneia rosea × minor var okeefenokeensis seeds (ca. 25) (Droserabug $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Sarracneia rosea × minor var okeefenokeensis Ware Co, GA seeds (ca. 25)

Some of last years crosses. Flowers were bagged before opening and until a few weeks after petal drop. I haven't the time, patience or space (or lifespan remaining) to grow hybrids in search of a few outstanding plants so I'll leave up to others. Just post some pictures of something nice develops. I'm not so crazy about people selling stuff I crossed (NASC auction is ok) but I understand that pots, peat moss etc. are not free. Just keep the Tamlin Effect in mind - pay it forward.

The S. rosea is a plant I won in the 2008 NASC Auction - no location data and is a good grower with an overall reddish color without much veining. The S. minor I got in trade and is a beautiful specimen which the person I got it from said came from Meadowview.

Winner pays shipping. $3.00 USPS First Class in padded envelope. US and Canada only. I cannot supply phytosanitary or nursery certificates.

Bidding starts at $2.00

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Mailed.

thanks so much warren. thank you for donating. seeds received.

Last edited:
Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back