What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. oreophila Gift!

joossa

Aklys
Hi everyone,
I am offering two large divisions of my S. oreophila "Alabama" as gifts. You do not pay anything for the plants and I will ship to you at no cost to you.

rfi8paj.jpg

oUylobH.jpg

71BsucO.jpg

The first two people to respond to this thread and that qualify based on the listed requirements below get one division each. Read the requirements below very carefully and be honest!
-Must have been with TerraForums for 2 or more years.
-Must be located in the lower 48 US states.
-Must be outside of the state of California.
-Must not currently have a S. oreophila in their collection.
-Must have grown Sarrs successfully for two years or more.
-Must promise to pay it forward and give away future divisions as gifts when the plant divides.

Ready? GO!

Aw man! So close! :)

NOOO, missed 1 and 3. Stupid California :(

Very nice giveaway though :)

Last edited:
very nice of you

Last edited:
Wow ... looks like I am in -- this is crazy awesome -- thank you a million times
In Terra forums since 2006
Growing Sarracenia since about 2004 (pictures available)
Live in NY
Do not currently have a S. oreophila in mycollection.
I promise to pay it forward and give away future divisions as gifts when the plant divides.

What next

Wow ... looks like I am in -- this is crazy awesome -- thank you a million times
In Terra forums since 2006
Growing Sarracenia since about 2004 (pictures available)
Live in NY
Do not currently have a S. oreophila in mycollection.
I promise to pay it forward and give away future divisions as gifts when the plant divides.

What next

PM sent!
There is one oreo division left!

8jdBfJj.jpg

Awesome give away, Joel. I disseminated extra young oreos last year as gifts with trades to help spread this species, too. I am glad for CITES, but I know how frustrating it is to want a certain plant and never be able to get it. You are doing a service, sir! Thanks!

Awesome, count me in if still avalible
I have been a member since 10/2011, have been growing Sarr's since 1/2012, live in Oklahoma, no Oreos yet, and willing to pay it forward, with gerorosity of this forum, with great info and helping with my start in CP's I would love to pay it forward and to do so with other plants/seeds as well, thanks for the great offer

Last edited:
PM sent.

Awesome, count me in if still avalible
I have been a member since 10/2011, have been growing Sarr's since 1/2012, live in Oklahoma, no Oreos yet, and willing to pay it forward, with gerorosity of this forum, with great info and helping with my start in CP's I would love to pay it forward and to do so with other plants/seeds as well, thanks for the great offer

PM sent!
And that does it. Offer closed. Thanks to all that responded! Your words mean a lot.

qxgqKzc.png

Just got my oreo .. I can't thank you enough -- privately and publicly .. happy happy joy joy.

I recieved my rhizome yesterday and looks great cant wait for it to start growing

Back