What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.leucophylla picture

• Thread starter cool85k5
  • Start date
Thought I'd post a picture.

S.leucophylla Schnell's Ghost ,Baldwin County,Perdido, Alabama.

Jerry

<wolf whistle>

smile.gif

Gorgeous!!! I want one.......or two.......maybe three.

I bet you do!LOL.
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Jerry is a troublemaker!! NEENER, NEEENER, NEEEEEEEENER!!!!!
It is a beauty though. Looks just like mine! When you gonna give it back????LOLOL!!!!!!!!

Troublemaker,me?Don't tell anyone!Yeah it does look like yours,dose'nt it? Hmmm,I wonder where I got it from?
biggrin.gif
It's so pretty,I don't think I'll give it back!
smile_n_32.gif

Jerry

All right then! Keep it! I will play with my own ghostly plant. I ain't gonna show it to you either! (Don't look at the circulating water bog pic in the Bw's at BW's house thread. It might be there.)
Mines purtier than yours!

When are you gonna draw up some plans for that circulating water bog?I would like to see how it works.And yes,your plants are purtier than mine,hail to the cp master!

Jerry

oh yeah well my plants are uhh... (realizes who he's talking to) smaller than both of yours hah!

Drawing is not my strong suit, but I am doing the best I can with the plans. Too much to do to really put time into it right now, so it is on the back burner at the moment. I should just take pics, and put it in here. Jerry, don't call me the CP Master. The day no plant I have dies from any cause, break out the rice paper, and I will walk across it, and leave no trace!!!!! And I will have learned! Bug Fu!!

Can you tell me this?Does the water run thru the soil,if so how do you filter the water?

Jerry

Back