What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ring tone for The younger age

I like the irony that this was originally used to annoy teenagers.

my father-in-law cant hear crickets...............lucky SOB
smile_n_32.gif

Better hope your parents hearing is a lot worse than mine. It set my teeth on edge and I had the odd impulse to smash the sound source. Not a good thing if you have your cell phone on you at the time.

I Andrew could make good ring tones...if the message he left me on my cell phone is any example.
smile_n_32.gif

I was sent this a few days ago by Email and played it a couple times. I can't hear a thing.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 16 2006,1:35)]I Andrew could make good ring tones...if the message he left me on my cell phone is any example.
smile_n_32.gif
You're saying I can or can't? You bet I can!! LOL HOLLAH!!!! lol

I can hear the one from the first link. On the second link I can't hear the first one but I can hear the second one. Maybe I'm just half grown up.

.... It hurts like hell... um... That's all I can really say about it. ::pain::

I can just barely hear the first one in the second link. The second one gives me a headache. Same noise that the tv makes when its on mute, the same with some computer monitors.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 17 2006,10:51)].... It hurts like hell... um... That's all I can really say about it. ::pain::
I think that was why I wanted to smash it. It hurt my ears, too.

Maybe I should try using a different computer. Steve, you really ARE a kid, pretending to be a responsible adult!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ June 17 2006,10:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 17 2006,10:51)].... It hurts like hell... um... That's all I can really say about it. ::pain::
I think that was why I wanted to smash it. It hurt my ears, too.
Just looking at the title of this topic brings back the headache. Yet I'm tempted to do it again, just to see if it really was that bad...
smile_t_32.gif

:pain: I can see the ads now!! "It's like a razorblade enema for your brain! Wow!!!"

Who WOULDN'T want something with that amazing description?!
And only $4.95!

I'm wondering if this tone is going to make me turn in to the hulk or destroy things without control or regard. :pain:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 18 2006,8:20)]I'm wondering if this tone is going to make me turn in to the hulk or destroy things without control or regard.  :pain:
Maybe they can be used as implants and just control the youth.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 19 2006,4:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 18 2006,8:20)]I'm wondering if this tone is going to make me turn in to the hulk or destroy things without control or regard. :pain:
Maybe they can be used as implants and just control the youth.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
As if today's youth needed more excuses to needlessly destroy things.
smile_l_32.gif
biggrin.gif

Back