What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random stuff

I was writing random species of nepenthes in the web box thing and I found this site'

http://www.orchidweb.com/cat_dtl....1&tpn=4

They were selling Nepenthes clipeata and I looked at the price and got amazed
smile.gif

Either the decimal is in the wrong spot, or that is one incredible plant!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Delusions of Grandeur! Or maybe just delusional
smile_n_32.gif

Well hey- if you didn't know, and you had money to blow...

There's got to have been sales if they bother to keep some in stock.

My first capensis was purchased at an exotic plants place and it cost $10. If only I had known...

My first capensis (bought at a malaysian 'Pasar malam', or night market)...if only I had known that the capensis curse was upon singapore...
smile_n_32.gif
I just knew it was a dew' (sticky stuff on the leaves or what)
biggrin.gif

hmmmmm do you think that is pure N. Clipeata?

i think i better stick with the inexpensive walmart plants that i've got. wow!

i wonder how many people dropped to the depths & lost there lives in borneo for that profit ... many a limbs were a broken { i'm not just talkin trees} for a price cather like that ey?

Quite a price tag on that puppy. And I thought I payed a lot for my $90 N. hamata!

I, too, wonder if that is a pure clipeata, and not actually a clip x (clip x vent).

I WAS going to say something about posting a link to a competetor....but when I saw the prices I realized they are no competition! Sheesh.
$65 for a fusca indeed.

I once saw some seeds selling in ebay for a penny
smile_m_32.gif

Back