What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random post - Electricity generators

• Thread starter lambert.T
  • Start date

lambert.T

The reason of these plants is because of you!
These past days I've been seeing almost everywhere youtube videos where they "show" you how to assemble your own generator of free electricity. I wouldn't pay any attention to them but in the comment sections I see many people believing them. I'd think that with easy access to information/education with the internet and many devices; the other day for example I was watching how my nephew was getting instant help from this algebra 1 tutor service app which contrasts with my time back in high school, people would be more able to spot these fake content videos by influencers who are most likely just trying to monetize their channel. I've been hearing energy bills are getting crazy for many so I guess that's why those videos are trending. Personally, I've always been very aware of my energy consumption so I haven't seen a mayor increase in my bill to this date, hopefully I can keep it that way through the winter :coffee: :coffee:

Stay warm and dry all!

Last edited:
I've not seen an uptick in these videos but have definitely seen my share of them over the years. I too try to be pretty aware of the power I consume and having 2 solar systems on my house with a total of 13.34kW helps too.
I enjoy watching electroboom go over free energy devices, this is a good video to start:
And if you liked that you can find more with this search :) https://www.youtube.com/@ElectroBOOM/search?query=free energy

I love Electroboom, ha! Yeah, free electricity generators are often touted by people who love to con others and then sit back and laugh at them. Naturally, solar systems and wind generators are real solutions.

Back