What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepare to be amazed

• Thread starter MrFlyTrap2
  • Start date

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
I've watched this video about 5 times, and I still can't get over it.

All the intro it needs, stop motion, wall paintings... go...

<object height="300" width="400">

<embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=993998&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="300" width="400"></object>
MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

oh dang. I am amazed.

That is amazing. They should get a short on IFC.

That may very well be the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

xvart.

I'm amazed too. I'm amazed that somebody had that much time.

I'm amazed too. I'm amazed that somebody had that much time.

And patience... And vision... err... I wonder if he had it all planned out to some degree or if he was just like, "I think I'm going to have this guy come out of this guys mouth about now.

I think the coolest part was when the teeth fell on the ground and started running around. At that point, all bets were off!

xvart.

That's not what I was expecting to occur at all. Pretty amazing. I am not the art talented type, so when I see stuff like this I am blown away.

pfff i totaly do this like EVERY weekend.

lol, jk awesome video though I saw a small section of it on youtube before.

Wow, that was really mind blowing, and a little scary, lol

I would like to know how long that took to do. I know that I couldn't do something like that!

that was the most amazing thing i've seen in a long long time. Wow.

Dang!!! I bet it took him a LONT time to do that! That was truely amazing though. WOW

Back