What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerpoint Problem!

I'm trying to put together a slide show of just pictures (and minimal text) and I'm having some trouble. After I insert my pictures into Powerpoint, they tend to be cut off along the sides, and sometimes at the top and bottom. Why is Powerpoint doing this? All I want to do is insert pictures, and this program is making it very difficult to accomplish this relatively simple task. Help!

Are you using the "insert" menu, then selecting "picture?" If that doesn't size it properly, there should be little square "handles" at the corners and the sides of the picture that you can manually resize them. If you hold the shift key, it will keep the same proportions.

xvart.

I'm using the "Photo Album" option at the right side of the page, when you have the option of creating a new presentation. So I just hold the shift key whenever I adjust them, and it'll keep them all the same size?

So I just hold the shift key whenever I adjust them, and it'll keep them all the same size?

Yes. Hold shift, and grab the corner handle and move around, you'll see a little outline of the proportioned size of the image.

xvart.

Back