What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Phragmepedium 'Jason Fischer' divisions available for trad if interested...

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
Well I am really running out of room and more nepenthes are on the way so if anybody's interested I'd be willing to give my Phrag. 'Jason Fischer' a trim so what I'd be willing to trade is a one mature fan division (already flowered) with two new growths starting to grow. The roots also look good so if anybody's interested I'll post flower pics as well as the division it self.

Would love to see what the flower looks like. Might be interested.

I believe this is a red phrag, which comes with a heavy price tag. Very nice plant though.

If you have photos post them up!!

Most flowering size Paphs and phrags are pricey. Seven years on average to 1st flower. Like rothchildianum and sanderianum. Slow growers. But very worth the wait.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Oh it is a nice red. Just saw a division for $300 of jason fischer 'red warrior' an awarded plant. It would all depend on what you wanted in trade. I'm more of a long petaled phrag or paph man. Is why I love sanderianum so much.

Last edited:
Well since there is some intrest in it I'll post pics tonight.

Back