What's new
TerraForums - Carnivorous Plant Community

Welcome to TerraForums — a long-running carnivorous plant community established in 2001. Register for free to join the conversation, ask questions, and connect with growers from around the world.

Portland CP meet ups?

Hello! I just moved to Portland, know next to nobody here, and would love to meet up with local CP growers. I have no idea what groups or resources are available. Would anyone be willing to guide me? I tried to join a FB group, but it's been at least a few days to a week+ and I haven't been approved.
 
Our Portland group meets every second Sat. at 3:00 at the Moon and Sixpence pub - this upcoming Saturday. We can be found out back in the covered outside seating area. You are certainly welcome to come. People bring plants to show and sometimes to give away, and there's always good conversation about them. I won't be at this one but it is a friendly group. You might even meet some ICPS officers.
 
Back
Top