What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pollen parent needed

244AAA04-93C4-4EAA-9749-1CBED77F982D.jpegFemale Spathulata x Gymnamphora in bloom looking for pollen in exchange for half the seeds if pollination is successful. Very tough hybrid does well in a variety of conditions and adapts well to very low humidity

Attachments

• 2FAA7574-DE25-4669-8BF5-E5B04E23A944.jpeg
    2FAA7574-DE25-4669-8BF5-E5B04E23A944.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2E4C7818-E458-4342-B9F9-01F4F74AAAA6.jpeg
    2E4C7818-E458-4342-B9F9-01F4F74AAAA6.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 6
Southeastern Massachusetts, I can be more specific depending on your location as well, thank you

Country was mostly what was needed, as it's rarely worth time sending pollen internationally (delayed far too long).
I wouldn't be able to send out for about a week, but if you think the flowers will still be receptive by then and have an interest in these, I have N. x splendiana x mixta -A and Sunset Songs (x splendiana x ventricosa) B pollen.

I appreciate that, it’s up to you if you want to try. I know international mail is tricky and the flower will be open soon but might not be receptive anymore by the time pollen arrives. This plant usually flowers multiple times during the winter in my conditions. But unfortunately as for correct timing I can’t make any promises and I’m not sure what kind of clearances it would take to ship seeds back to you. If you do decide you want to chance it, I can send you my full address

hcarlton is in Colorado (as you can see under his name in the left panel), he didn't want to offer up pollen if YOU were international from him which is why he asked. ;)

Country was mostly what was needed, as it's rarely worth time sending pollen internationally (delayed far too long).
I wouldn't be able to send out for about a week, but if you think the flowers will still be receptive by then and have an interest in these, I have N. x splendiana x mixta -A and Sunset Songs (x splendiana x
I wouldn't be able to send out for about a week, but if you think the flowers will still be receptive by then and have an interest in these, I have N. x splendiana x mixta -A and Sunset Songs (x splendiana x ventricosa) B pollen.
Hey man sorry for the confusion my address is >address removed<, the flower spike is not yet fully open so there’s still time for successful pollination if we move quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
If flowers are still receptive, I can send tomorrow.

Back