What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pollen needed

Female Spathulata x Gymnamphora in full bloom, looking for pollen,

C1710213-1D15-4C89-B255-C96E1DC554C2.jpeg
C40390D3-AC6A-427A-A932-0CB26736B83C.jpeg

D9A3EAFF-F152-4156-8FBF-0CA4816EB396.jpeg9968C233-6D45-4BD4-B373-6D0816654384.jpeg

Should give a location; sending pollen internationally can really screw viability and not everyone is comfortable with it. Will be easier then to find those who are in the same area/country and get better results.

If you are in the U.S. I have some fresh spathulata x petiolata, pollen and I know someone who might have more spathulata x spectabilis. Mine is not fancy and I don't have a ton to spare but if you're low on options it should get the job done :)

If you are in the U.S. I have some fresh spathulata x petiolata, pollen and I know someone who might have more spathulata x spectabilis. Mine is not fancy and I don't have a ton to spare but if you're low on options it should get the job done :)
thanks man I am in the Northeast USA, and I’m sorry it too so long for me to get back to you, I’m still new to this website and getting used to using it. The flower has been fully open for about a month, I just need to make sure it’s still viable

thanks man I am in the Northeast USA, and I’m sorry it too so long for me to get back to you, I’m still new to this website and getting used to using it. The flower has been fully open for about a month, I just need to make sure it’s still viable

It's all good! Unfortunately I my flower is all but gone (I've got one stamen's worth left, probably not worth sending), but I'm going to pass this along to a couple of other people just in case they have something for you. And worst case we can link up for next time :)

Back