What's new
Hey everyone! I'm new here, so hopefully I don't stuff up the picture uploads/attaching. I grow highland and intermediate Nepenthes in Melbourne, Aus, in a variety of conditions including outdoor, indoor, terrarium and unheated greenhouse. I'm about to share some pictures of my favorites, so enjoy! Additionally, I'm including pics of a hybrid that I have been growing for some years now, but still have no idea about the parentage

lowii x campulata
attachment.php

ventricosa x truncata
attachment.php

(lowii x veitchii-red) x burbidgeae
attachment.php

attachment.php

(ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x macfarlanei
attachment.php

attachment.php

xtrusmadiensis x burbidgeae
attachment.php

attachment.php

truncata x (sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

sibuyanensis x talangensis
attachment.php

maxima x lowii
attachment.php

maxima-dark x trusmadiensis
lower:
attachment.php

upper:
attachment.php

And finally, the mystery plant
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It grows well under highland conditions, and is currently inflating the first uppers. Any suggestions?? :)

Looks a bit like my mystery nep, can't be sure because the leaf shape is not shown. Many guessed that it was Miranda, but it wasn't confirmed and now I have sold it as it didn't make pitchers in my lowland conditions.

Your mystery hybrid has an overall pitcher shape that - to me - suggests N. boschiana. Whatever else might be in there is unclear to me. Beautifully grown plants, every one! Welcome to TF :)

really nice plants!
how big is your truncata x (sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis)?

I would guess that your mystery plant is boschiana X glandulifera

Hey morbus, this plant is small still. 17cm across. I'm impressed with the pitchers already, should become a spectacular plant as it matures

attachment.php

attachment.php