What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paph orchids

I just found a bud on one of my plants.
paph%20bud.jpg

This will be the first time I have had an orchid bloom. I have always purchased them in bloom
and I just started collecting them last year.Here is a photo of the same plant last year in bloom.

Paph%20Orchid%202.jpg

This is another Paph that I just purchased.

paph.jpg

I normally like the cream colored ones but this looked to prety to pass up.

Nice Paphs, Majorie. :) The paphs and phrags are my favorites. I just noticed this weekend that one of my paphs that I bought off eBay that has never bloomed, is in bud! Very exciting. I have no clue what it will look like other than it is a vini type. I have an oncidium in spike, a Sharry Baby with its third spike in bloom, my beautifu brassia is in spike (VERY excited over that one) and several dens in spike also. If you have a gazillion orchids, there's almost always something flowering. hehe
smile.gif

I was bad...I just bought 4 new dens this weekend. One is cream with purple stripes...very unusual.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Suzanne

Back