What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**PAID**(wide.peristome@gmail.com $45) Nepenthes Ventricosa x Lowii Cutting

• Thread starter Harow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The exact opposite cross of the cutting I posted earlier, up for bid is N. Ventricosa x Lowii cutting!

This popular cross was done by a lot of growers such as x Briggsiana, x Peter D' Amato, Atlanta Botanical Garden, and many more.
This exact plant however, I'm not too sure about who made it originally.
It was traded to me as Jeff Schafer cross, but he assured me that it isn't, so I'll go with my next best guess: Max Shaefer (due to similar last name).

Anyway, back to the offer, this is a 3-4 Nodes cutting of the basal plant that you see in the first picture, second picture is a pitcher from the mother plant.
Grown best in Highland but will tolerate intermediate conditions as well.
As with the other cutting, I will trim the leaves to about half the size to reduce transpiration upon cutting to increase the chance for the cutting to be successful.
This is an easy plant to root, but please be advised that know how to treat a Nepenthes cutting is still needed (there are a lot of resources out there).

Let's open the bidding at $20, shipping will be billed to the buyer at $12 with Priority Mail anywhere in the USA (no international buyers/shipments please).

Contact me through PM if you have any questions.

Once again, happy bidding, and bid generously!

Attachments

• IMG_20180304_140828.jpg
    IMG_20180304_140828.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_20180330_140032.jpg
    IMG_20180330_140032.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 346
$45wide.peristome@gmail.com

Shipped via USPS Priority Mail on 04/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back