What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (The Griffin $21) (Drosera hamilonii - 2 different clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera hamiltonii

Attractive and super easy to grow. Propagates prolifically from root offshoots on its own. Getting it to flower is a challenge. On top of that the flowers are self-incompatible meaning you need genetically different plants in order to produce seed. Years ago I managed to find plants that were labeled with different locations and I was able to get seed by cross pollinating the two groups. So here is your chance. All you need to do is get both location plants to flower at the same time, no easy task.

To encourage flowers that plants seem to like a cold (above frost) winter and deep posts for plenty of room for the roots. Note: shallower pots produce more offshoots - basically when the roots go horizontal the start offshooting.

Read more about D. hamiltonii:
https://legacy.carnivorousplants.org/cpn/samples/Cult272Dham.htm

Shipping to US addresses only. Winner pays shipping USPS Priority $8.30 USD. Items can be combined for shipping. Shipped bare root.

Actual plants for auction pictured below (beneath penny (not included :D)):

D. hamiltonii West Australia
IKDyPVf.jpg

D. hamiltonii Esperance, WA
jBu4g3N.jpg

For reference (flower):
EHllg3j.jpg

Start the bidding off at $3.00 USD

$17

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Payment received. Shipped, tracking number sent to winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back