What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (summit $55) Phil Faulisi Improved Black Veins flava - double growth division

Ok, up for auction here is a improved black veins flava ornata origination from the great Phil Faulisi. I got this plant several years ago and divided it for the first time earlier this year. If you don't have a black veins plant in your collection, here is the plant for you. Reasonably vigorous for a black veined plant, get you some!

The division you are getting:
F4E91440-41E4-4306-BEA7-AECD4C4ED03C-e1590379026261.jpeg
BE988E6C-4178-4E8D-BA64-EC02062CF519-e1590379099254.jpeg

Photos taken the day this was listed. Divisions taken in early January and potted up since then. US shipping only. Bidder will will pay $7 shipping per auction won, but I will combine shipping as best as possible for multiple wins. Plant will be shipped unpotted, wrapped in damp paper towel and shipped in a cardboard tube to protect the pitchers. I will do my best to protect the pitchers for shipping - the rest depends on USPS.

Bidding starts at $10

Last edited:
This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Back