What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID*(SavageExotics $24) Box full of sarracenia

• Thread starter DJ57
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
A great and inexpensive way to start up a sarracenia collection! Up for auction are as many 3+ year old sarracenia hybrid seedlings as I can stuff into a small priority flat rate box. Each are currently growing in 3” pots but will be shipped bare root. They were germinated and grown outside year-round in PNW conditions. These are from mixed open-pollinated seed and some may have flower buds emerging for the first time. Sorry, no photos as they are still dormant and I did not take any of them last year.. These are from mixed open-pollinated seed and some may have flower buds emerging for the first time. Sorry, no photos as they are still dormant and I did not take any of them last year.

Bidding starts at $8.

Shipping will be $6.

USA bids only please.

I ask that the winning bidder please pay for your item and shipping within one week following the close of the auction. Contact me for shipping info and any questions at: dcrawford.us4@outlook.com Do not use forum PM for shipping information please.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SavageExotics and I have been in contact about shipping arrangements.

Last edited:
Package shipped today and winner notified with tracking number :-D

Please arrange shipping, or post here that item has been received.

Got word today that the package has been received by the winner.

Package received and in fantastic condition.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back