What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Pinguiculas $60) established division of flava var flava from Dorchester County South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
up for auction today is a super hard to find var flava clone with location data from Dorchester County South Carolina. This was imported a few years ago from Klein in Germany, and was labeled as:
S. flava var. flava, Honeysuckle Road, Harleyville, Dorchester Co clone 3, typical strong veined flava clone

This is a pretty tall and pretty vigorous clone. I don't have to tell you that plants from Dorchester County are very hard to find in cultivation, and with just a handful of clones floating around Europe, they aren't very common in the states. This was a division I pulled from my mother plant in January of this year, and it is establishing very nicely. Don't miss out on your chance to get ahold of a hard to find location data plant. You are bidding on the exact plant below

Bidding starts at $5, shipping is $8 (US only) which can be combined with my other auctions

IMG_8920.jpegIMG_8921.jpegIMG_8922.jpeg

Last edited:
$15

$40

Man, these flavas are going to put me in the poor house... 😆

$45

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Plant received In great condition. Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back