What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Pinguiculas $50) established double growth division of Improved Black Veins, a Phil Faulisi creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a plant I got directly from Phil Faulisi several years back. It is his interpretation of an improved black veins. I don't know the parent's he used to create it, but it certainly is a beefy plant. All the black veins plants originating from Bulloch County GA are pretty short plants, and indeed this cross is very short. But it more than makes up for it with some very chunky pitchers with wide mouths. This division was taken in Jan of 2020, and has had a full grow season to establish. It's a double growth division, with tons of rhizome.

Bidding starts at $5, shipping is $8 (US only) which can be combined with my other auctions. Photos are of the exact plant you are receiving.

IMG_8941.jpegIMG_8942.jpegIMG_8943.jpeg

Last edited:
This clone had no number designation when I got it from Phil

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Plant received In great condition. Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back