What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (orrkm21@gmail.com $25) Maxima from Karen Oudean -

I like red tube flavas even more than the next person. Like alot. But I have plenty of room to enjoy ALL the flava. Up for auction today is a double growth of a very fine Flava Maxima that originated with Karen Oudean at Willow Creek Nursery. For years this was a blazing yellow spring color maxima that slowly gets greener through the season. Well, starting last year it gets a hint of veins in the back of the throat. Spring pitchers are chartreuse green, and as it gets a lot of light a very faint veining can appear in the back of the throat. Overall, a stunning maxima and unless you are growing in very high light under polycarb, you aren't likely to ever seen the veining.

The division you are getting:
8051DA42-F5AA-490E-BE7A-E8EB13FA8F24-e1590380833599.jpeg
528378EC-A72E-4BBF-851B-7102EE1263DD-e1590380852117.jpeg
A453AD6B-6AD3-4FA0-9C08-172EF02ADCB0-e1590380819631.jpeg

Photos taken the day this was listed. Plant divided and repotted in late Janurary. US shipping only. Bidder will will pay $7 shipping per auction won, but I will combine shipping as best as possible for multiple wins.Plant will be shipped unpotted, wrapped in damp paper towel and shipped in a cardboard tube to protect the pitchers. I will do my best to protect the pitchers for shipping - the rest depends on USPS.

Bidding starts at $10

Last edited:
$13

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Back