What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Nepenthes0260 $40) Supermax - crazy tall flava maxima clone from the fly trap king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supermax is a crazy tall and very vigorous flava maximish clone from the Flytrap King himself, Josh Lynch. I say maximish because that this plant really is, is a veinless cuprea. It has such wonderful light copper tones and a complete absence of veins. This clone gets very tall once established, and has hit 36" in my greenhouse. Vigorous too! Just an all around standout clone. Not the most common clone out there, and certainly a very uniquely colored one. This plant was originally collected from the wild a very long time ago, and has confirmed North Carolina origins (but no county level information).

This division was taken in January of this year, and is establishing nicely. Bidding starts at $5, shipping is $8 (US only) and can be combined with my other auctions.

IMG_8935.jpegIMG_8936.jpegIMG_8937.jpeg

Last edited:
This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back