What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID*(Marshall $35) U. inflata NC47 II

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Up for bid is a generous piece of a plant with a little story behind it. I legally collected this plant from a construction site that I'm currently working on. It's a solar farm (NC47) in Robeson County NC. I'll be glad to provide exact location data because the solar farm is behind a secure fence and protected by 24 hr armed guards, so good luck if you want to try and poach there, you'll need it.

The story is I noticed the U.inflata in a ditch that runs through the property, the ditch was full of it. So every time I drove by the ditch, if a coworker was riding with me I would show them and then explain what it was. So when I collected the plant, I turned it into a learning experience and had a little science class for my coworkers. I showed them the bladders that trap the prey, and the floats for the flowers. They seemed fascinated by it.

View attachment 3668 View attachment 3669 View attachment 3670 View attachment 3671View attachment 3672View attachment 3673

Bids start at $10
winner pays shipping
USA only.

Last edited:
No bids. Auction closed.

Please arrange shipping, or post here that item has been received.

Shipped today.

It has marked shipped over two weeks ago with no response from the buyer.
Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back