What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (m.green $250) 100+ seed packet of Flava Pastel X Flava Goldie

Up for auction is one seed packet of 100+ seeds of my flava Pastel X flava Goldie. This seed wasn't publicly offered as part of my normal seed sales previously, and in going through my seeds I realized I had an extra packet for this auction. A division of Flava Pastel sold earlier this year for over 2k - not only is it a giant and colorful clone, but it has become a proven breeder in making very colorful moorei as well. Given the cool conditions and challenges this spring, I was unable to make this cross again so this is likely the last offering of this cross for a couple years as I divided both parents as well. Don't miss your chance at growing out this killer flava cross and hopefully getting a whole new direction of flava color to add to your collection.

Free US shipping (no overseas shipping). Bidding starts at $20

Attachments

• pastelgoldie.jpg
    pastelgoldie.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 9DE40C31-A410-4EC6-A694-2A5939B7969C 2.jpeg
    9DE40C31-A410-4EC6-A694-2A5939B7969C 2.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 7
Up for auction is one seed packet of 100+ seeds of my flava Pastel X flava Goldie. This seed wasn't publicly offered as part of my normal seed sales previously, and in going through my seeds I realized I had an extra packet for this auction. A division of Flava Pastel sold earlier this year for over 2k - not only is it a giant and colorful clone, but it has become a proven breeder in making very colorful moorei as well. Given the cool conditions and challenges this spring, I was unable to make this cross again so this is likely the last offering of this cross for a couple years as I divided both parents as well. Don't miss your chance at growing out this killer flava cross and hopefully getting a whole new direction of flava color to add to your collection.

Free US shipping (no overseas shipping). Bidding starts at $20

$40

This item is paid. Please arrange shipping.

Back