What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (John7429 $30) Jewel Orchid - Ludisia (Haemaria) discolor

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Up for auction are 7 Jewel Orchid - Ludisia (Haemaria) discolor vines!

a829f3c3086a974c5da8f253f4460f9f.jpg

Not my photo, found randomly online.

Of the 7 vines, the shortest vine is around 6" and the longest is well over 12". They have flowered for me many times. This orchid is stunning when in flower and when not in flower, since the leaves have a metallic sparkle! The original plants came from our amazing Terraforums member DragonsEye.

Unlike other jewel orchids, this one is super easy, and I've been growing it as a houseplant on my windowsill. It's planted in potting soil with a little orchid bark mixed in (like 20%). I simply water once a week. I like to grow them in a wide dish (instead of an upright pot like the photo above) so they can sprawl. These will be shipped bare root.

Shipping is $12 for the USA.

PM with any questions!

Opening bid $10

Do you have a photo of the plant being auctioned?

Do you have a photo of the plant being auctioned?
Nope . . . that's why I found a photo to represent the jewel orchid vines I'm auctioning. :)
I have good stuff, you won't be disappointed. If you're worried, there are many who can vouch for my plants, from the many auctions, trades and give-aways that I've had over the 8 years I've been on this site.

Last edited:
Ok. Thank you for your contribution to NASC.

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Shipping $ received. :)

Shipped on Tuesday, tracking number sent to winner.

Back