What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (henrymoore $30) established single growth division of Flava Maxima

Maxima is one of those underrated color forms of flava. I used to not care for them much, but then I started getting a few and next thing you know I've got a ton of them and can't get enough. Here's one of the original maxima I got many years ago from Karen Oudean. I'll be honest and say that under some conditions, this clone can sometimes show faint lines in the throat, but it might just be in my greenhouse.

Up for auction is an established, single growth division of this choice maxima. Divisions were taken in January of 2020 and has been establishing since then. This is a very chunky maxima, and sure to be the highlight of your flava collection.

Bidding starts at $5, shipping will be $8 (US only) (which can be combined with my other auctions). You are getting the exact division pictured

IMG_8911.jpegIMG_8912.jpegIMG_8913.jpeg

Last edited:
$25

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Back