What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (hcarlton $22) Dr. Frankensnyder's Drosera anglica CA x HI seeds

• Thread starter bluemax
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
P1019380.v01.jpg

These seeds, produced by the hand of our own Ivan Snyder (otherwise known as Dr. FrankenSnyder,) are a cross of the northern California and Hawaiian forms of Drosera anglica. This is a rare opportunity to own and grow plants from seed that he has directly created and generously provided for this auction. This cross has produced plants that are fast growing and robust, and they require no winter dormancy as adults or special treatment to sprout. I will send 15 seeds to the winning bidder.

Starting bid is $5 and I will pay shipping within the United States. 'Sorry I cannot be responsible for shipping to countries outside of the US.

Last edited:
View attachment 5363

These seeds, produced by the hand of our own Ivan Snyder (otherwise known as Dr. Frankensnyder,) are a cross of the northern California and Hawaiian forms of Drosera anglica. This is a rare opportunity to own and grow plants from seed that he has directly created and generously provided for this auction. This cross has produced plants that are fast growing and robust, and they require no winter dormancy as adults or special treatment to sprout. I will send 15 seeds to the winning bidder.

Starting bid is $5 and I will pay shipping within the United States. 'Sorry I cannot be responsible for shipping to countries outside of the US.

I approve of this message:)
Thanks for the good words Mark.
Ivan Snyder AKA the Evil Dr. FrankenSnyder

$10
Long live Dr. FrankenSnyder!

$15

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Item has been shipped and winning bidder has been notified.

To wrap up: item received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back