What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (fffoliage $70) established division of flava Bronze - hard to find orange flowered flava

flava Bronze originated from Meadowview, and is interesting in that not only is it a florida origin copper colored clone, but it also has an orange flower. WHAT? Yeah, there are a number of flava clones that have orange flowers, most of them originating near the Cooks Bayou area. But before you dismiss this plant as just a flava with very recent rosea introgression, i've seen a batch of flava Bronze selfed, and I can assure you, this plant is all flava all the time. The selfings segregated with about half bronze clones and half ornata, so it could be a good breeder for more coppery tones. Given that there are other orange flowered clones out there that are just as much flava, it seems like it's either a distant rosea regression (several generations back), or perhaps just a point mutation that happened to spread through the population. Either way, this isn't a very common clone, and if you don't have it, hop on it. This isn't a particularly fast growing clone, so divisions aren't as common.

Division was taken in Jan 2020, and has had a full growing season to get established for you. Bidding starts at $5, shipping is $8 (US only) that can be combined with my other auctions. The division photographed is the exact one you will be getting.

IMG_8924.jpeg IMG_8923.jpegIMG_8925.jpeg

Last edited:

$20

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Back