What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Carnivohler $30) Lost Tag Killer Multigrowth Flava Butter Topped Cuprea Selection

I make way too many flava seeds each year, and plant way more than I should. But from a pot of hundreds of seedlings, I might select just a couple to keep from the cross. The rest, well, compost i'm afraid. I'm usually very diligent in tagging all of my crosses, and out of hundreds of selections from the past few years, i've lost the tags on just a few of them. Here's one of my selections that i've lost the tag on that can now be your private selection. It was selected as a seedlings for grow out, but without the tag, I've gotta make room for other plants.

This looks like a killer butter topped cuprea as I like to call them. A faintly veined throat, and a soft caramel lid color. I bet it has either south santee veinless or supermax as a parent, but without the tag, we'll never know. I do know that this is a killer clone that is just a couple years old and still has lots of growing to do.

Bidding starts at $5. Shipping will be $8 USPS and can be combined with any of my other auctions.

IMG_4802.jpeg
IMG_4803.jpeg
IMG_4804.jpeg

Item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Back