What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (boarderlib $65) Royal Ruby X Waccamaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several years ago, I crossed Royal Ruby with Waccamaw. I grew out a lot of seedlings, but honestly sold or gave away most of them. I kept the best of the best for myself, and of the 4 clones I kept, this is hands down the darkest, most vigorous clone. It's almost a royal-er ruby, if you'd like. It's a vigorous clone that clumps quickly, and the main clump bloomed for me earlier this year, and it's a yellow flower! So a lot of the Waccamaw pollen parentage came out in this cross. Very few divisions have been made of this x moreii x Waccamaw, and here's your chance to get your hands on a division.

The division you are getting:
7B54530A-EFF5-4FE3-ABAA-6621B19BBABE-e1590382218228.jpeg
DD68E172-B656-4A9E-8CEA-5D852BEB9A04-e1590382207117.jpeg
CBF2C435-EDAC-4570-BC66-A857DD88BB9E-e1590382193649.jpeg

Photos taken the day this was listed. Plant divided and repotted in late Janurary. US shipping only. Bidder will will pay $7 shipping per auction won, but I will combine shipping as best as possible for multiple wins.Plant will be shipped unpotted, wrapped in damp paper towel and shipped in a cardboard tube to protect the pitchers. I will do my best to protect the pitchers for shipping - the rest depends on USPS.

Bidding starts at $10

Last edited:
$14

Per auction rules, since you are unregistered, please provide contact information or I will have to void your bid. Thanks

[delete post]

- - - Updated - - -

$28

Last edited:

Sent from my motorola razr using Tapatalk

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back