What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Blacktape168 $40) 45 minute private virtual tour of my Sarracenia

Here's a unique one that is open to anyone that has a good internet/wireless connection. Up for auction is a 45 minute private virtual tour of my greenhouses. Win this auction, and you'll direct the tour and discussion as you and I check out my Sarracenia collection. While it's true that I have one of the craziest flava collections around, did you know I have a deep bench of other Sarracenia to explore as well? You'll guide the tour and discussion for the duration of our time. I'll have my phone fully charged and a backup powersupply at the ready! Want to check out the Florida flava house to compare Bay county and Liberty county red tubes? Done. Want to open the doors to my two grow chambers and peek inside to see how I grow thousands of flava seedlings a year? Done. Want to look through my seedling benches and discuss what I look for in a flava? Done. Want to check out my japanese maple shadehouse or peek at how I grow my hydroponics tomatoes? Sure; whatever greens your chlorophyll! 4 greenhouses are your oyster as you get your own private virtual tour. The second best thing to actually being there, I think!

After the auction is complete we will coordinate times that work best for you. Generally, your tour (facetime, facebook, zoom, whatever) will only be available between 6pm-8pm PST M-W, and 10AM-2pm Sat/Sun. We'll figure it out though

Bidding starts at $5.

IMG_8907.jpegIMG_8856.jpegIMG_8865.jpegIMG_8838.jpegIMG_8839.jpegIMG_8874.jpegIMG_8953 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
All sounds spuer great! Any chance for a photo (and/or more info) of the hydroponics tomatoes set-up to further entice?

All sounds spuer great! Any chance for a photo (and/or more info) of the hydroponics tomatoes set-up to further entice?
photo from earlier today attached. Standard dutch bucket setup, but custom fertilizer regime

photo from earlier today attached. Standard dutch bucket setup, but custom fertilizer regime
Thanks for adding the hydroponics photo! Where can we learn more about you and your business?

$10

Bump - just did a trial run of a tour to one very lucky individual. Don’t miss out on the opportunity folks! There are so many more sarracenia to my collection than I post photos of!

Bump - just did a trial run of a tour to one very lucky individual. Don’t miss out on the opportunity folks! There are so many more sarracenia to my collection than I post photos of!
So, I may have been this lucky individual.. Let me tell you all something. I've seen pictures and heard stories but nothing puts this collection into perspective like a video. This virtual tour is phenomenal. It'll blow your Netflix show out of the water!

This item has been paid

Back