What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Acro $7) Plant tag/label pack 50? 100?

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Keep track of your plants and other details with these white, 5/8" x 6" labels. Write on it with pencil and use the eraser to modify or erase whenever you need. Or toss a p-touch label on it. Made from recycled, industrial, scrap plastic.
p1010373_1024x1024.jpg

Pack of 50
If bid goes over $10 your order doubles to a pack of 100!
Starting bid $2
Winner pays shipping, probably $3-4 usps 1st class padded envelope. Order from FlyTrapShop.com and I'll toss this winning in for free.
International available but shipping will be more, you pay any fees/taxes. To be determined after auction end. (order toss in not available)

Paid to the NASC. :)

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Keep track of your plants and other details with these white, 5/8" x 6" labels. Write on it with pencil and use the eraser to modify or erase whenever you need. Or toss a p-touch label on it. Made from recycled, industrial, scrap plastic.
Pack of 50
If bid goes over $10 your order doubles to a pack of 100!
Starting bid $2
Winner pays shipping, probably $3-4 usps 1st class padded envelope. Order from FlyTrapShop.com and I'll toss this winning in for free.
International available but shipping will be more, you pay any fees/taxes. To be determined after auction end. (order toss in not available)
I sent you a PM, please give me your paypal info and how much is shipping?
Thanks!

Yes I received it but have not packed, weighed or gotten a quote yet. At work now but will update you as soon as I can.

Shipping $$$ sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back