What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. sumidero flower

My P. sumidero flower just opened up, it is quite large compared to the plant. Here is a pic.
sumidero1.jpg

P. sumidero?? ive never heard of it...looks like another form of moranensis to me. its nice though!

Alex

haha I knew it I was going to say I had never heard of it also.
did you buy it from someone I heard some guy say he had a nepenthes sarencia and I have never heard of that, either it was a really bad spelling of sanguinea or he thought the had a nepenthes x sarracenia :p
nice flower :bigthumpup:

You are right, it is a spelling error, it should Say P. sp. sumidero. Doesnt every ping look like some form of moranensis??? Actually the flower is very distinct from any form of moranensis that is blooming right now. If you look at the flower structure it is very different and none of my moranensis have been that color.

Cool! Someone sent me a leaf of one a couple months back, but the leaf shriveled. Hey, it happens. At lest the ANPA 'C' and huahuapan leaves did fine.

Back