What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our forum students

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
How did you guys do this semester?

Pfft, it always takes a long time for the report cards to arrive from my highschool. My estimate is: Not to shabby.

The only thign I'm not pretty sure about is my horticulture class at the college, that's sort of up in the air. I'll post again when my report card comes in.

were not done yet here

my semester isnt over yet..we extended do to the huge blizzard that hit up here and we didnt have school for a week..

should be a's and b's

thanks

Brad

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]98.6

Slippin', Bug! No more pudding for you until you get your marks up!
biggrin.gif

DANG! No more soup! No more pudding! Not my week!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 01 2006,7:18)]DANG! No more soup! No more pudding! Not my week!
"just another brick in the wall"

BCK

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"just another brick in the wall"

laugh.gif
How fitting! Nice one.

Im happy to get 3.3... havent studied for tests and finals... I'm just kinky like that
smile.gif
lol I never study and always pass with high grades hehehehe

Got a D in Japanese because that language is evil. A C in English because I slept through that class and a B+ in Japanese 232 which I never went to.

I can honestly say I'm in better mental health after my first semester off in a year - nothing beats immature campus students and majors you don't want to do for an overdose of stress and depression.

Cheerio

my best semester since freshman year...I got a 3.5, my lowest grade was a B.

Going to brag a bit on my oldest. Haven't talked about him much, but he pulled a 3.5 for his first semester in Engineering School at IIT in Chicago. He loves being in Chicago and is really enjoying college. Hope that attitudes stays another 3.5 years!

Man, what a mixed metaphor - Keith, Pink Floyd, and Seinfeld's Soup Nazi!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

So, the card is in. It doesn't include my college class which is the only thing I thought I wasn't sure about.

Somehow, I got a 4.25

I have two weighted classes (A= 5 points, B=4 pts.) I expected to get B's in both of my weighted classes but I managed to get in A- in AP govt (and since I'm still in highschool there's no difference between an A and A- GPA-wise.)

Neet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Jan. 01 2006,11:39)]"just another brick in the wall"

BCK
Teacher! Leave them kids alone!

Back