What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open letter to kansas school board

• Thread starter pinkerton
  • Start date
OPEN LETTER TO KANSAS SCHOOL BOARD

I am writing you with much concern after having read of your hearing to decide whether the alternative theory of Intelligent Design to be taught along with the theory of Evolution. I think we can all agree that it is important for students to hear multiple viewpoints so they can choose for themselves the theory that makes the most sense to them. I am concerned, however, that students will only hear one theory of Intelligent Design.

Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Read more visit www.venganza.org

-julie

Ehehe, I love it. I hope they teach the aboriginal creation story about dung beetles making the earth out of poop.
~Joe

lol! exactly!
there IS no alternative (scientific) theory to evolution. Intelligent design is not a theory, it's not even a hypothesis.

Hey, I just checked out that website and it's totally unscientific. I'll have you know that piracy and pirates have been on the rise in the South China Sea for the past three decades, in obvious contradiction to their little chart there. :p
~Joe

Hahahahaha Wow that is great. If ever I saw a funny thing.

If I worship golden meatballs, will the Flying Spaghetti Monster lash me with a fettucine?
smile_n_32.gif

Personally, I think lasagna would be better than spaghetti - with sausage.

I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Personally, I think lasagna would be better than spaghetti - with sausage.
No. No no no. Think about a flying spaghetti monster. Then think about a flying lasagnawithsausage monster. The former just creates a... for lack of a better word... better mental image.

What about sauce? Must use Prego. Anything else is inferior.

(((ignore)))

Whatever, I don't care. As long as it's a flying spaghetti monster and doesn't have hamburg in it.

Don't you know? The world was created by the almighty king of CPs, Nepenthes Rajah! Back then, it was much larger. A pitcher was roughly the size of the earth. Matter would float out of the pitchers, and create planets. Now, he has made subordinate Nepenthes rajahs to help run the world.

NO! NO! NO! Don't you people know anything??? First, there was the sarracenia god. He saw the fly, and knew it was good. He then created the rest of this place, so he could EAT!!! Now you know.

Back