What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuthin' mind blowing ... just a cute little orange flower figured I'd share

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Got this plant in trade back in March. Plant has done "OK" but not great. Any number of factors could be responsible for that though so still have work to do in figuring out just what it wants from me. The plantlets from a cutting I placed in one of my terrs look better over all though they haven't reached blooming size yet. The main plant has given me a few blooms here and there so, figured I'd post a pic ......

very cute

Very nice flower.

The plant, for those interested, is actually a rather small plant -- at least at this time. The flower is a bit over 1cm at its widest and a little under 2cm long. The plant -- from the top of the pot to the top of the flower -- is approx. 3 inches tall.

A few more shots for those interested -- I think these came out a tad better. The first two have a lot of backlight from the sun.

Would really like to get a decent macro one of these days ... this is the best I could do looking down into the "belly of the beast" :D

The flowers and plant are quite hairy.

Back