What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November meeting!

• Thread starter Bob Beer
  • Start date
Well, unless people start developing a craving for booze, it looks like Zoka in Greenlake/Tangletown will be our venue of choice for the time being. Join us on Saturday the 18th at 1:00!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are coming! At least 3 of us Portlanders are planning on attending, but be prepared for more :-D

THAT was a lot of fun and totally worth the long drive up north for us Portland area people. Thanks for all the hospitality, Bob!

THAT was a lot of fun and totally worth the long drive up north for us Portland area people. Thanks for all the hospitality, Bob!

Thanks for coming all the way up, it was really a pleasure to have you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big thank you to Bob and the WWCPG for their hospitality! It was a fun trip and we all had a wonderful time visiting with this friendly group and hope to do it again in the future.

Thanks for making a newcomer like me feel welcome! Tons of fun, and I hope to join you guys in the months to come.

that was definitely a fun get-together. I can definitely see myself heading up to SEA every other month for trades giveaways and plant gossip. Washingtonians (hell, anybody) are always welcome to come over to Oregon as well

I'll definitely bring some goodies with me next time

Looking forward to meeting the locals here, been waiting since I missed November meetup. Anything for January?, I'm starting to have withdrawals!. Considering crashing the Portlanders meet, anyone up for a carpool?

Back