What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTE!! Forum update coming ...

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone, please note that the forum will soon go down for update. I have already made a copy of this forum and have ran the update on it. All went well but there were major changes so I had to rewrite the skin completely (i've made it look as close to this as I could since i know you all hate change ;) ) and some of the mods are not (yet?) available for the new version. It's mostly security updates but there are some new features too... We'll see about getting into that a little later. I just wanted to give a little heads up that this forum will start to lose a few things (as I uninstall the mods that are not compatible) and will go down for the actual update at some point....

Andrew

Thanks Andrew for the heads up, by the way will the forums be completely offline while making the shift or will we still have axcess??

For the actual update.. they will be kaput... there should be some maintenance message up though.... That part shouldn't be too long- just have to shut down long enough to back up the database, update the software, and implement all the changes... I think most the mods can be added after reopening (just like I'm removing them right now while it's open...)

andrew

Thank youuu! :-D

and some of the mods are not (yet?) available for the new version.

I'm available for the new version... oh wait... not that kind of mod...

xvart.

Thaks for the head up :) Can't wait to see it.

Andrew told me the only available color scheme will be neon green and hot pink. You have been warned.

Andrew told me the only available color scheme will be neon green and hot pink. You have been warned.

OH Hot PINK :0o: Heck Ya!!!! :-)) ROFLMAO!!!:boogie:

I thought that was some sort of joke.

Change? Whats wrong with you? The internet never changes! *cough*

So excuse me while I use every smiley here while I still can. Starting now.:crazy: :drool: :blahblah9xm: :eek: :glare: :sleepy: :oops: :wave: :-P-:

Approx 1.5 hours till it goes down....

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaand we're back

My neighbors must think I'm crazy, outisde watering at 11:0 at night... But the "unavailable" message made me do it!

Huzzah! Good work, Andrew.
~Joe

Man, I was confused. I thought you were talking about moderators!

I don't see anything different... ???

Then my mission is complete! As I said, I worked very hard to make a skin that looked like the last... I guess the biggest visual change is profiles... They look much different and they are very customizable ??? lol You can leave someone a message in their profile too like public messaging.

oooo i'll have to check that out.

---------
Dang...I don't have any friends. :(

Back