What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nooooo!

I just recieved my rather large order yesterday. And my mom stepped on my first pinguicula, 'weser' it ruined all of the leafs but it didn't ruin the leaves that are currently growing on it. But I am pretty confident that it will survive.
sad.gif

John

John,

These things happen. Let me tell you about the time I stepped on my P. laueana. I felt quite the fool and was kicking myself for days. Just take the intact leaves that are left and use them for cuttings. In no time you'll hae a whole slew of them
smile.gif

Yeah, reminds me when I was buying a female split-tail betta and my girlfriend dropped the poor fish five feet to the floor. Kind of messed it up for a little, but all was fine with time.

Pyro, That is exactly what I was going to do but I don't think I will have a very sucessful result from leaf cuttings because almost all of the leafs on the plant are damaged. Although I think it will pull through because the leaf that is developing is getting bigger and bigger by the day.
biggrin.gif

But once it gets up and going and is free of stress I am going to take lots of leaf cuttings.
John

Back